Saturday, 29 October 2016
Five things I'm very happy about:
• I went to Vestfold and can now proudly say that I've visited all 19 counties of Norway.
• I received this book in the mail. Two years in the making.
• Our TED-Ed was published!
• I wrote about gender in the Nobel sphere.
• And I spent four days in Copenhagen with Anaïs.
Sunday, 9 October 2016
Saturday, 10 September 2016
• Øyafestival: Christine and the Queens • M83
• Practiced my geography skiiiiills.
• Purchased a pink hat.
• The agony of trying to unsubscribe by James Veitch: seven minutes of pure joy!
• I published my first piece on Medium: The beauty of having no expectations. Have a look?
Oh August, why did you have to leave?