Too much happening at the moment - time for a list!
• Job interview last Friday for a dream job I've had on my mind for years... Cross your fingers for me pretty please?
• Lots of 'roids to scan, a video to edit and a guest post to write and ahem.. no time at all.
• Went to the movies to see Midnight in Paris... LOVED it. I don't joke with caps lock.
• Tatiana wrote a great post about social media. I'm currently deleting a lot of content from my Facebook profile (and looking forward to getting Google+) so this post definitely hit a raw nerve.
• Katrina shared some of her favourite magazines - warning: EYE CANDY!
• Ada has just visited Chicago. She's now on her way to Mexico!
• I was also featured on Paper Lilies & French Toast and Our City Lights and their kind words put a huuuge smile on my face. Go say hello?
• Last but not least, Rhianne wrote about bloggers who use analog cameras and her posts (part one • part two) are real gems!
Hope you guys are well.
From Oslo, with love,