... in April.
Adeline by Kris Atomic.
“She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
"Winter is dead.”
― A.A. Milne.
THINGS I ENJOYED THIS MONTH:
• Movie: Avengers: Age of Ultron (fuck yeah!)
• Music: Purity Ring, Kishi Bashi.
• Book: How to visit an art museum. - Johan Idema.
'In the museum, feeling uncomfortable is often a good sign. It tells you that you have arrived at the edge of your comfort zone. Which so happens to be the place where the exciting things in life happen.'
• Learning all national capitals in Africa & becoming a smart cookie.
• Article: Why do we still have to justify the choice to be child-free?