• The view from Naomi's living room. Blurry city lights? Check.
• Serpentine Gallery: Lynette Yiadom-Boakye.
• V&A: Alexander McQueen - I was lifted up my feet, lost track of time and can't stop thinking of the breathtaking scenography. Did I take photos? Nope.
• Naomi made me an unbirthday cake. Because she's amazing.
• Walking through Brick Lane by night with Anaïs.
• The coolest thing I've ever bought in my entire life: a flamingo light bulb.
• Marine's Hen Party and one lesson: you can fit ten people in a photo booth but you can't expect everyone to fit in the photo.
Time Machine - previous trips to London: