... in June.
Katrina & Tiffany at Grizzly Peak.
I'm not insulted when people call me sensitive.
Feeling deeply is my super power.
I'm an empathetic badass.
THINGS I ENJOYED THIS MONTH:
• Game of Thrones - Season 5 kicks ass.
• Music: Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Major Lazer, Hiatus Kaiyote.
• Books: Americanah - Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche, David & Goliath - Malcolm Gladwell.
• People are more likely to act less emotionally and more rationally when speaking their second language. - The Morality of Language.
• Different languages have different ways to describe color. - Fantastic visualisation by Muyueh.
• On the blog: Chimamanda and London Diary.