... in July.
THINGS I ENJOYED THIS MONTH:
• Movies: Minions (tu es bella comme la papaya), Cairo Time (a gem of a movie), What We Do in the Shadows.
• Books: Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice & Fire #1) - George R.R. Martin (I'm hooked),
• The Revolt Against Tourism.
• Here's Why I Hate Your Wedding. "If you’re going to gather up a bunch of exhausted strangers in formal wear, make them pretend you’re Christian, and then demand they give you money, the least you can do is get them drunk."
• It's Not Climate Change - It's Everything Change. "We’ve committed some very stupid acts over the course of our history, but our stupidity isn’t inevitable.”
• To watch:
• John Oliver on Food Waste.
• An important and powerful talk by Jon Ronson - What happens when online shaming spirals out of control.